– Travis assembles the Hellfighters and All Y’all shows he still has some tricks up his sleeves.
– Brilliant return to form for this band that many had left for dead.
One of UK’s best kept secrets…watch out Futureheads!
– Slow, emotional and breath-taking.
– Acoustic side project is an excellent change of pace from this Lawrence Arms member.
– Not quite as enthralling as the band’s debut but a solid sophomore effort. The band is building into a powerhouse.
– Who needs the Drive-By Truckers. Jason Isbell certainly does not.
– A classic album with the band’s original line-up back together. Who says reunions are a bad thing?
– Friend And Foe lacked the critical acclaim of the band’s first record but it was just as good.
– Six years of waiting was quite enough. A joyful return for Les Savy Fav.